Thursday 8 March 2018

Kit & Clowder Colouring Class - February 2018

OM MY GOODNESS! So yesterday I signed up over at Kit and Clowder to my first ever class and I am so loving doing this. I have been taken out of my (teenie weenie) comfort zone already and have so enjoyed my afternoon of colouring!

I was concerned as I didn't have half the suggested copic colours so I had to improvise quite a bit!




Still got the glass, table surface and background to try.

The image came from Power Poppy and as part of the Class you also get a discount voucher to use IF you want to buy the image. I was very naughty as another image jumped in my virtual basket too!!

Hope to get this finished tomorrow..

See you soon!

Adele
xXx

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Wonderful colouring, love the image you chose. I should get my pro markers out and start colouring some of the dozens of images I have on the computer, I have been waylaid over the years with stamping and inkyness.

Sylv xx