Saturday 10 March 2018

More Copic Colouring with Kit and Clowder

Had an absolutely rotten day yesterday. Had some ladies around from the Council talking about Amelia's needs and how her disability effects both her and us as a family. Then Amelia's ECHP turned up, full of pie in the sky expectations about long term goals of independence. I felt emotionally drained to say the least.

Then, what I expected to be a fairly routine trip to the vets with my mum and dad's 10 year old Cocker Spaniel, took a shock turn, I ended up a blubbering wreck! I tried to be strong for mum and dad but just couldn't help crying in front of them. Not exactly much help!

SO, today I tried to get back into my crafting!

I attempted Chapter 4 of the February Class - The Glass!


...and then Chapter 5 -The Table top!


Had a bit of a disaster with the shadow on the table top but hey ho, live and learn!

I hope to get the last Chapter complete tonight but will have to see!

Great fun, and SO informative.

Adele
xXx


No comments: