Saturday 14 April 2018

Prismacolors, Practice, Kit & Clowder & LOTV

What a lovely combination for a SUNNY Saturday afternoon.

Tomorrow is the launch of the next Class over at Kit and Clowder so I wanted to make time for myself to sit down and work on the LOTV Mini Class, Workbench Image. Prismacolors are well out of my comfort zone but I may even go as far as saying that I am actually enjoying my creative time rather than feeling down about my lack of perfection!

I decided to use oranges instead of the reds used in Class, as I didn't like the combination of red tones in my stash. I think orange and blue works well together...I hope it does anyway.






It was so scary reaching the point of drawing on the blue checks! But I went along with the class and quite pleased with the results.



I think I need to continue to practice with my Prismacolors as my close up pictures do show quite a bit of "tooth" left visible on my colouring although to the naked eye it doesn't look as bad!

I used;
PC943 Burnt Ochre
PC1032 Pumpkin orange
PC918 orange
PC1025 Periwinkle
PC1102 Blue Lake
PC1061 Cool Grey 30%
PC?? White

Someone else is having a nice, relaxing Saturday too!


Time for a cuppa and perhaps even a cake and I might even manage the next Chapter if I am lucky!

Bye for now.

Adele
xXx



2 comments:

Kate M said...

I think your colouring is superb!
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Stunning coloring